I Hope You Choke, I Know You'll Choke
[html]
3+←Word Count :: i can't stop looking at his kiritar.

The short man sure did seem a serious sort.

China wasn't sure quite what it was about him, but he made her want to giggle, rather badly. Perhaps it was the way that his scowl seemed altogether too big for his face, or maybe it was the crazy coloring of his eyes. Either way, it conjured within the silver Lykoi princess the urge to hug him very tightly.

She figured that might not go down too well, and so restrained herself. Just.

He didn't look particularly impressed as she listed off her blood ties to the very heart of Inferni. Most seemed, at the least, surprised that a creature so innocent and fickle could belong to the same thick veins of the coyote mafia, and Kaena Lykoi herself. But he, this delightful orange imp, seemed to care absolutely nothing about this rather delightful peace of information, which threw China slightly off guard. She had just begun to wonder whether or not his face knew how to pull a different expression, when that ebony maw opened to release another bizarre stream of accusatory insults.

The girl's first reaction was to take a step back, her long, elegant ears folding back to close-cropped crown of granite. But as with his last outburst, the girl did not utter a sound, instead lifting a hand to her mouth to hold in the giggles that wanted desperately to break free as the man began to talk. He had the most amusing way of speaking, in such an absolutely strange voice so dark and growly that it fit his too-big scowl to perfection. China listened to the words, trying to pull from them something she already knew. "Maschine? Horse?" Devious cornflower blue eyes looked again to the giant beast, with somewhat of a bewildered adoration. How handsome he would look, with his mane and tail braided and decorated with flowers! She wondered if the male would let her. " A horse... Can I... Can I touch him, Cotl? Oh, can I pleeaase?!" Her fingers itched to touch the silky black, and she looked to the coydog with a bubbly smile.

table by kiki. image credit here.
<style>
.chl-table {background-color:#d2e4ed;border:1px solid black;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:12px;color:#6e8e9d;letter-spacing:.4px;word-spacing:.4px;line-height:16px;width:80%;text-align:justify;background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:10px;background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/250/footerga.png);margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;-moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;-webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;}
.chl-extra {padding:0px;padding-left:15px;}
.chl-wc {font-weight:bold;color:#37474e;font-size:14px;}
.chl-ooc {font-weight:normal;color:#1f1f1f;font-size:11px;}
.chl-inner {border:1px solid black;margin:0px auto;background-color:transparent;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;background-image:url(http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1800/chinatrans.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top left;font-size:11px;color:#37474e;margin:0px 0px 190px 0px;width:90%;text-align:justify;padding:10px;}
.chl-inner p {text-indent:10px;}
.chl-inner b {color:#2c2720;}
.chl-copy {text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread