Viligance and Love
OOC- Sorry no table.

He nodded politely, shaking his head as the Kings suggestion. 'No, I'm afraid not. I doubt even a King could revive the dead'. His words were solemn but said with a grateful smile. He flashed a smile towards Noah. The Cours pup obviously looked up to his father, therefore he would be a great man.

Cours, as far as J'adore knew was a structured and calm pack. Even though he had not met Vigilante before, he could tell such a pack required great Kings. Put two and two together, it equalled that the caramel King must be a great man. This J'adore figured out pretty soon.

'As for the pack...' J'adore continued, 'Dawali broke his leg during the storm. I'm not exactly sure what happened though'. Maybe the two alpha's knew each other, he could send a message of sympathy over on his return. Maybe they didn't know each other, but still, he would still probably send his regards to a fellow pack leader.

The snow where the Spaniard was sitting had melted, leaving a clear spac for him to sit proparly, as he had been half crouching due to the cold, white crystals.

Messages In This Thread