M - the show must go on
[html]

I was taking it as she threw it after he sat, but I can see why it was kinda funny-looking as far as continuity went. She wasn't actually looking at him until after she threw the rock, and my brain went along the path that he had been sitting first.

Her attention didn't stay on the monstrous creature any longer than it had to, eyes seeking something more calming in the water. His reply was short, and would have wounded her if it had been any other moment. "I'll stay here." She scoffed. Of course he would. Careful claws dug under her fur out of habit, combing through the russet strands as her mind wandered away to different things. Always, she returned to Gabriel, who seemed to need her thoughts more than her brother did. Anyone else didn't really matter.

"You don't like me." The statement was simple, non-argumentative, backed with nothing. Her apathy stemmed from something so simple as feeling Hybrid was a stranger, and from the way he sat so far off, he seemed to feel the same. It was actually something she enjoyed; everyone else she had encountered since her return had been more than happy to see her. Gabriel, Cotl, Revan (even though he was a new friend and not one of the old). The fact that there were others who agree with Halo was, strangely, comforting. A smile swept up on her muzzle, warmth flooding her eyes.

Another stone went into the water before she stood, ambling over to her uncle to join him, whether he wanted her to or not. He could always move again, she figured, if he really wanted to be free of her. With an inelegant topple, she sat back down, stretching out a leg and rubbing at one of the fast-healing punctures that matched a couple more found along her body; the tree had done more damage than she had first expected. Her head turned toward the older male, studying him in silence. Though he was rather plain, she supposed, her fascination were the red eyes he possessed. Similar to hers, similar to Faolin's. Lacking in the same hyper-expressive qualities that she hated in herself.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei12 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faece9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei12-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474f62; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei12 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei12 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#838ea5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei12.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #474f62; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474f62; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei12-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #faece9; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei12-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #b3b7bf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#315+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread