rainbow world
[html]

welcome! i really love your character! ^^ I'm a Spanish speaker myself (go Cuba!!), so if you make any mistakes or want to learn more, you can always ask me! EDIT: eek! shaw posted before me just before I was gonna post! sneaky, sneaky Shaw...-edits post-

Two weeks had passed since the storm hit, and Cercatori d'Arte was getting better every day.

Her pack was pitching in to help rebuild and shovel out snow, and they've caught all the animals by now. She had been delighted to see Cheddar and Jack again, and they had been happy to see her as well. She made sure to tread lightly on the hard, packed snow that was underneath her feet, not wanting to disturb the silence that reigned in the winter wonderland. Things were, however, warming up; whereas the cold before was almost unbearable without heavy clothes on, today was warmer and more friendly, and so Skye had put on a simple pink shirt and loose, baggy blue pants; the very same attire she had sported when she first came to the world of Souls.

Her thoughts were interrupted, however, by the sound of someone talking; the voice was that of a woman, and she seemed to be talking to herself. Listening closer, she heard that the English words were slightly mixed with those of Spanish; chica, mija, hola. Skye remembered a little bit of Spanish from when she tried to learn Italian; the two romance languages were closely interlocked, and she remembered a few bits. Hermana, chica, puedes bailas con me, mi amor? Te amo, te amo, el regalo que nos da el amor es la vida!

But those were just tiny snippets that Skye had memorized; she could probably decipher what they meant, but it would take a long time for the creamy white woman whose paws touched so lightly on the snow. She walked swiftly towards the voice; it wasn't her way to keep potential members waiting. Suddenly, she pushed through the trees and the bushes and found herself face-to-face with a dog Luperci. She was mostly tan, although a white-creamy stripe ran down her forehead and spilt into her muzzle. Next to her was Shawchert; Skye wondered how she didn't scent the familiar man before. She smiled at both of them in greeting; "Good morning, Shaw," she said. She then turned to the woman. "And good morning to you as well!"

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dadde4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #293343; }
.allifreebei08-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei08 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei08 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#94b8d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei08.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dadde4; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei08-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #293343; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei08-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #86a2bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc: 345
[/html]

Messages In This Thread