Love before you fall.
[html]

WC: 367 OOC: Big Grin Welcome to AniWaya I’ll let the leader know and get you titled up!!!

His words were what she expected, and she smiled, yes he seemed ot have a good few qualities that would help out the tribe. And the hunting, Nayati surely would be glad not to be the only hunter anymore! Though she did help with hunting it was jsust not what she was best at.

I think you will fit in quite well here, Welcome to Aniwaya.

She said, and she watched as the young man moved over towards grace. The chestnut watched with an apprehensive eye, and she would have bit if not for the fact he stopped just shy of what was too close. The mare tossed her flaxen mane as though she was telling the wolf that she would have the upper hand, one eye was on him. Then he spoke.

Well she is still technically wild, it’s up to her more than anything.

Liliana said, letting him know that she would easily bite if she really wanted to, but the man seemed to be doing things right. She watched as the mare’s nostrils opened as the man blew on them, taking in his scent, and then she blew out hard, moving slightly closer to the man. Liliana looked towards his horse who she watched closely herself. The grey animal was a picture of beauty and stamina. She found her pouch and pulled some oats out from the years harvest and nickered to the stallion.

Your horse is a very fine horse, I am the care taker of all of them, so with your permission I would love to do the necessities for your horse, though you have all rights to him you can feed him or what not, but I figure if I do the basic care for the animals everyone would have more time to do what they need.

She said confidently. She was after all very close to the animals, the only wolf friends she made was now her mate, though she did have ot say Dawali was a friend as well, but she was still shy around him as he was the chief, and the authority, which she could not see actually wanting the attention of a hybrid such as herself.

<style>
.liliana-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.liliana-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liliana-d04 b {color:#191308; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liliana-d04 {background-color:#BC9C63; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/lili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#45371E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliana-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread