Where it all began
[html]
WC:221 OOC: sorry took so long I had waited for people then forgot aobut it, ty Marie for reminding me!

------

The first to join him was his mate, and it broke his heart to see the expression on her face. She seemed so devastated. She didn’t know the relationship that she had with the woman that had once lived in this cabin. He moved carefully towards her and gave her shouler a squeeze when he heard someone else coming up. It was the king and he seemed to have that same expression on his face. It was the expression of utter loss, something that should never have been lost but was. He listened to the kings words and Niro silently nodded. He started picking up the pieces. And finding a nice safe spot for them.

I knew this place was special, perhaps you can tell me the story? I only know bits and pieces.

Niro said as he moved a large plank of wood out of the way. His sister had not told him the story, in fact it was not in the diary that she had found, mostly because the wolf who had it had not came ashoer with everyone else. Niro wanted to know the grand significance of this place, and thought it would be best to ask now while they worked, though he didn’t want to bring up anything hurtful to the two wolves who knew such significance.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread