Do you agree?
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 326

In Character

He couldn’t help but smile at her answer, yes this was one of the reasons Shaw loved this woman, and he could name many, many more aside from her beauty. Her strength, determination, the friendship they shared, her own dominant qualities, and so much more. He was thankful that she was there with him at that very moment and that they were alone. He didn’t know if he could do this in front of strangers. He knew he couldn’t avoid it any longer as she kissed him, giving him goose bumps… or the wolf form of such things. She began to talk and he was quite aware of her hands as they moved down to rest along his hips. His tail wagged and he couldn’t help but have that priceless goofy grin on his face, but he shook it off.

Yes… well um.. I’ve been thinking… about you… you and me really, about us…

He was so nervous, and he could tell it in his voice. He was messing it all up just mumbling like he was. He slowly slipped from her grasp and kneeled holding his hand up.

It, it would do me a great honor if you would become my wife.

He said, hoping that he got this all right, opening his hand and pulling up the ring into his fingertips to show Sky. Though it was simple, he hoped she would like it, it wasn’t fancy or anything, it was all he could find in such short notice, but it was the best he could find in Thornbury. This was the moment he knew would change his life, either for the better or worse, he’d be a lonely man if she said no, because he would refuse to mate with anyone but her, and if she said yes? Oh he’d possibly be the happiest wolf on the face of the planet, not just for that moment, but for the rest of his life.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread