I'm scared of what's behind and what's before
[html]

300+

The snow certainly helped to alert one to signs of approach. When he had been here in the warmer moons Moonfyre had startled him quite badly; he had even drawn his hunting knife in defense before he realized it was a member of his tribe here with him. This place put him enough of edge without being scared by the unexpected arrival of another. It was lucky for both him and the woman that he had heard her coming towards him. The doggish woman seemed quite interested in him, and he had to say he was interested in her as well. Like he had thought before, he had never seen anyone quite like her. As she introduced herself, it seemed very odd that she could not immediately recall the name of her pack, but perhaps she was simply quite new here. "It is nice to meet you Krystalle. I do not believe I have heard of your pack, but I also do not leave AniWaya often." He really only left the tribe on necessary missions, such as this one.

Krystalle's mare seemed to spook for a moment, and the hunter couldn't blame the animal at all. This was no territory meant for creatures of nature and the earth. "What is her name? This is Iye," he said, placing one of his own hands upon the shoulder of his steed. Nayati had always had an interest in horses and found the bond that formed between them and their companions something extremely special. When he thought Iye might have been lost to the storm it had wrenched his heart.

"Yes, it did, and unfortunately we were not prepared for it," he said with a sad frown. It had cost them quite dearly in many respects. Many had asked him the question the colorful woman had just spoken, and each time he was not entirely sure how to answer. To him, it was home and all he had ever known, but to most it was something out of the ordinary. "AniWaya was not here originally, we come from a different place. There are actually two parts of our tribe, the part that is here, and the part that is farther away. I am originally from the Great Tribe, but I came here to help this smaller tribe. We have certain rituals and beliefs that tie us all together." Well, he felt he had done a better job explaining this time than he had on previous occasions. He was learning.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatimist b {font-weight:bold; color:#8AA2B9; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatimist-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.nayatimist p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatimist {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#ADBECF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... /nmist.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7C90AB; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E1E8EF; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #91A2B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread