Here I am once again
[html]

WC: 320

Melee was glad to hear that she was in the right place. Now that she was certain she was in the right place, perhaps now was the time to tell the male what she was even doing here in his pack. ”Goodie! I made it all the way to Cwimson Dweams!” She bounced around in her excitement, though making sure not to ruin the snow wolf she was working on. ”I’s looking fow Oak. Have you seen him? I wanna see if he can come play with me.” The girl then turned her attention back to her sculpture. She kept looking to the male to make sure she was getting the marking on the eye right. Once she was done she stepped back to admire the work she had done. It looked just like the black male aside from the fact that her wolf was made out of snow. The pup’s eyes moved over to the male as he spoke again. She was so happy that he liked it and even had a suggestion for her. ”That sounds weally cool! I’ll have to think about it when I get oldew!”

Melee went silent when he asked about if her parents knew she was here. She shook her head softly and lowered her ears. ”No… Daddy doesn’t know I’m hewe… please don’t tell him. I just wanted to come here and play.” She lowered her stance and hoped that the male would not tell Gideon about her being here. He then introduced himself as Jazper. What a nice name for such a pretty wolf. The girl smiled as she wagged her tail. ”My name’s Melee Soul! It’s so nice to meet you Jazpew!” She looked around and then back to her snow wolf. Perhaps while she was waiting for Oak she could make another one. She began to pack the snow together with her paws to make a smaller snow wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.MeleebyMeghann b {font-weight:bold; color:#3172D2; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MeleebyMeghann-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E2F8FF; text-align:right; }
.MeleebyMeghann p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MeleebyMeghann {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#57AACB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... eTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #124C84; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#79E3FB; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread