Hvgesvi Nv Hia Galohisdi
[html]

Your next post will likely be the last, so although it's not stated in my post, Ralla does give J'adore homework to memorize the vowels.

Girlfriend, huh? Ralla thought, barely containing one of the smirks she had inherited as part of the family gene. It was not a mean or taunting smirk; merely one that could only be conveyed by the words 'mmhm' hummed in song, which she did (although it was also in good-natured response to his own claim to talent in language).

J'adore's repetition of the first two lines was flawless, as she had expected that much since her drilling the story into his mind. The language would take a little longer, but for now his lore was improving and becoming more and more precise. She was happy with that. "Let's get away from the lore for a moment. As I told you a few days ago, I'm leaving in a few week's time, so you and Oceane will be taking care of the Great Fire, although Chief Dawali will be the only one allowed in direct contact. This will be the last lesson for today before I let you go. Please recite for me all your duties to the fire and the details." Simple, easy, and a good cool-down exercise. Judging by the sun in the sky, she had already kept J'adore for a long time; she could afford to let him be after her previous chatter.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread