I'm scared of what's behind and what's before
[html]

Krystalle's smile never faded, flopping ears twitching as she took in his words. He was polite, even when he spoke about the horses, asking the mare's name and giving the stallion's in turn. Iye. The name rolled over in the Californian's head a few times before she repeated it. "Iye and Nayati." They were strange on her tongue, tinged with the faint traces of Spanish accent that lingered on her voice. "This is Senorita. I found her near Nevada; she's not so fond of cities like this," she explained. The paint huffed and clomped at the ground, as if she knew she was being spoken of.

The wolfdog tapped her fingers against the mare's harness. His explanation about his tribe was interesting, piquing a curiosity that hadn't been so active since the disappearance of her dual-persona; AniWaya was truly a unique sounding place. Her sympathy for them rose. "Maybe I could help you find things; places like this are always filled with good stuff. The things that lived here before were so interesting," she spouted, gesturing to rundown buildings that had clearly suffered in the snowstorm. Cities, and towns and villas and anything truly human, were not unknown to the Latina. Her life had been lived amongst the large ruins of a large city, collecting artifacts that exemplified human life. Though Senorita didn't approved of wandering strange settlements, Krystalle herself loved to hunt the areas.

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread