Critique Please?
Thank you for the thought everyone, I really appreciate them.
I haven't had time to fill out his profile at all, but today I will start and defiantly incorporate your ideas.

For Sie, that link was really interesting, but you're right, serpents are female and lizards are male. I think I will have him keep the natural colors of the feathers, except find some extravagant ones like Stellar Jay or Dove. As for his religion, Kiki and I decided since he really had no proper understanding of it, under the exposure to Tla's own practices, he ended up worshiping and practicing a twisted version of it. Which explains his worship over the moon instead of the sun. This also helps to explain why he wouldn't know many things about the religion but only his own type. I fiddled around with a necklace a little bit; one with feathers, one with a moon pendant (which ended up on his wrist), but I don't think I found the right one. I like the obsidian feather idea a lot, since he is quite into his work.

His background, or as to why he is passionately into weaving and jewelry making comes from Tla. He was born in secret to Dieriel but shipped away to her half sisters and brothers because of her crazy brother, per say. To keep him from asking questions or getting into trouble, Tla set him to work on many hobbies where he discovered weaving and jewelry making. In my understanding, Tla knew a bit about her own leather works so she taught him a few things to get him going. He will be joining with her, in the pack I don't know for sure, since she is the only motherly figure he had.

Alaine, I love the reed bag idea! I can think of so many pretty things he can add and hide in there. :O

Messages In This Thread