I'm scared of what's behind and what's before
[html]

The hand gesture is a 'rock on' thing, to clarify. At least, I think it's rock on. It's how I do rock on.

Her mind bolstered with excitement as she offered him her help, and he seemed equally happy about it as well. With an amicable pat to the neck, she let her four-legged friend go; the mare sniggered and trotted off to examine the ruins on her own. The Californian clapped her hands together. "I have all the time in the world, I promise." Her smile widened, head turning to search what she could see of the once-human town. Buildings still stood, but windows were destroyed and roofs had collapsed. What the town had been like before left her mystified and curious. "Blankets. Well, I think most houses would have blankets; even some of the stores might have them. They might not be in the best shape, but maybe I could help repair them?" Her feet carried her to the broken panes of glass in the nearest window. Human households were, without a doubt, curious. Luperci seemed to live similar inside of the buildings.

She scanned the interior for signs of what they needed. "What else did you say you were lookin' for? Wood?" She turned to look at the creamy white male, raising an eyebrow. "Lots of buildings might still have wood in them, too. And with the snowstorm, maybe it's all broke up for you, mi querido." Her thumb, middle and ring fingers tucked against the central paw pad of her hand, offering Nayati a once-human hand gesture she wasn't able to clearly name. Her head turned back to the house, wrinkling up her nose in thought. "Why don't you like human cities, Nayati?"

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread