I'm scared of what's behind and what's before
[html]

3+ XD Well, so long as we know what's up!

His expression of thanks brought her spirits up, boosting her mood and solidifying her love for helping those who needed it, but she knew it wasn't necessary. She would have helped him even if he was rude. It wasn't just him, after all, but an entire family of Luperci who needed the materials and items he was searching for. The smile that had permanently glued itself onto her maw seemed to infect the rest of her body, giving her a bounce to her steps and a light behind her pink eyes that had only ever been there for Bartholomew.

While she scanned the nearest home, making conversation, she noticed a few scattered items left around the ruined furniture. Nayati's words reached her before she tried to enter the broken window, allowing her to stop and realize the dangers of pressing passed broken glass. "You are a craftswoman then?" Her head turned toward him with a subtle expression of curiosity. "A craftswoman...? Oh! No, actually...I'm not." Embarrassment roamed over her features; she couldn't really make much out of fabric. Actually, she couldn't make anything at all. "I make nice pottery, and I can make blank books, but I can't really...uh...sew anything from scratch. I can repair things." A firm nod confirmed her statement.

The hand gesture seemed to confuse him as much as his earlier words had confused her, and it brought a laugh from the wolfdog. "Oh it's, like, nothing really. Rock on, y'know?" she tried to explain. It wasn't really something she was sure she could explain properly, but it was worth a shot. As he explained his distaste of the human settlement, she made her way to the door of the home, knocking it over with a few well-placed blows from her shoulder. "I've always lived in places like this. Back home, it's a lot bigger, with more buildings and stuff. Better condition, too."

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread