When was the last time you saw him?
WC: 509 5 points

The tall female continued to stare at him in a vaguely similar manner to what his mother had looked at him with and surprisingly Maki found himself no longer caring really, he had tried to get along with this woman, had had been polite and respectful and she was being...well being a child. She was being more a child then he was and he was only young and little. Of course he again did not voice his opinion nor did it show on his face, he did not have the strength required to back up his words. He continued to look at her in his unprovocative way. Every now and again his torn ear would flick to investigate a sound.

His gaze remained apathetic as she denounced his right to the last name that Kaena had given him, he shrugged. The words of this woman did not bother her for that is all they were..words. His mother had spewed worse bile at him and she ripped and tore and pulled and pushed, words did not hurt but teeth did. He cocked his head to the side, if this woman was so angry about him having this name then she should at least know why he had been given it,

"Kaena says it is so people will know that Makhesthai belongs to her. He looked down at his paws for a second, and saw her paws as well, they looked so similar but apart from the color, his was more reddy and less coppery than hers were. Hers also had sharp, sharp claws that gleamed while his were small and would most likely do no damage at all to anyone.

"Why did she adopt you?" Now his blue eyes hardened and deep down within them a small spark of madness was cohered into existence. His face remained the same as it was and his voice was as normal as though he were discussing the weather but his eyes were not the eyes of a 4 month old puppy, hatred and anger swelled within them poisonous and black. He looked up at the childish insulting woman, although being careful not to look directly into her eyes and spoke to answer her damning questions,

"I am here because my moma did this to me." He gesture to the stump of his missing ear and the torn skin of the remaining one with a small paw, "Because she bites and scratches and despises me. Because she murdered my brothers and sister" He was using his mothers own words to describe why he was here to the coppery child woman.

"Kaena adopts me because...well I don't know..maybe because she cares? Maybe." He shrugged again, whatever this woman would say would mean nothing to him. Kaenea had found him, she had named him and give him a home, this woman could not take that away from him, no matter how many child words she said at him or how nastily she looked down at him. He looked at the tall femme, she could do her worst to him, it was most likely nothing that he hadn't received before probably less.

Messages In This Thread