we spent every last penny
It was true; Noah was here. He looked vastly different, but it was him. Tal grinned, the last few years falling away as he bounded forward to nuzzle his brother. "Noah!" His voice was full of joy, his tail wagging rapidly. Tal couldn't quit grinning as he nuzzled his brother happily. "Jefferson told me you were here...I was afraid I'd never see you again. Where have you been? What have you been doing?" He stepped back far enough he could really see his brother, noting the missing ear and missing leg. Concern creased his brow. "What happened to you?"

Liam jumped, startled by his dad's sudden actions and loud voice. He cowered for a moment, then realized that he wasn't yelling at him. He stood back up, his face full of open curiosity as he eyes the one dad called Noah. He crouched between his dad's paws, staring at the male. Finally, he spoke. "I Liam. Dis my daddy. You look funny, missin pieces." Always blunt, the boy was, and shockingly curious. It would prove to be a problem when he grew up.

Messages In This Thread