show me stability
[html]

WC:208 OOC: You can end or just archive <3

------

Niro was certainly happy, yes he had to do a lot of work to keep his ate happy, yes she had many problems with her, but he was working to make her better. She was starting to get considerably better, her nighmares fewer, her happiness started to show through more now.

Yes we are happy, and I’m sure that her parents will see eventually that it is for a good reason.

He said he moved to a standing position, feeling it was best for them to head home, her to her mate, and him to his.

Come on lets get you somewhere wwarmer, I’m sure Haven’s starting to worry about you by now.

He said, and held out his hand. He had his own bed waiting for him too. Amaranth usually stayed awake for him until he returned. Unless of course he couldn’t sleep and she already was. It mattered little, he was sure that Haven would surely be worried for her, especially in her state. He would make sure he got her home safely, hopefully that would give Haven a little happiness that she was ok, even though he had no idea how long she’d been out here. He wanted to see her home in any case.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

Messages In This Thread