I'm scared of what's behind and what's before
[html]

Lol, yes! X3 300+

AniWaya had faced strife and hostility in the past. Not here in these lands, at least not so far as he was aware, but back where the tribe had originated. He had not personally experience those horrible times that had forced the whole tribe to uproot and move to more peaceful lands, but the stories and recountings had run rampant in his life. Sometimes people, outsiders, would judge them for simply being who they were and one could not always trust strangers, much less expect help from them. Nayati had never met any kind of hostility here though, and was happy that Krystalle was of the same friendly ilk as the others he had met here.

The doggish fey seemed about to crawl through a broken window and he was about to exclaim for her to stop before she cut herself up, but his previous question distracted her and she appeared to think better of the idea. Krystalle answered that she was not a craftswoman, and seemed embarrassed about this, but as she went on to explain what she could do the man only smiled larger. "You still sound like a craftswoman to me. Crafting includes many things, not just fabrics, at least in the tribe. My mother makes baskets out of woven reeds, among other things. She's one of the craftswomen, Equa Gatlvska, in the Great Tribe." Nayati missed his mother, and the rest of his family, and there was a momentary sad glint in his eyes.

She attempted to explain her gesture to him, but he still didn't really know what she meant. "I do not really, no. This is a good thing, though, yes?" He at least thought he had picked up on the positive connotation of it. They moved to the door of the house and he would have been happy to break the thing down himself, but Krystalle took care of it before he even had the chance to offer. The hunter was intrigued to learn that she had actually lived in the remnants of the human civilization where she was from. The image he conjured in his mind was a startling one. "Everyone lived in these places where you are from?" It seemed very odd to him, but if he thought a little harder, he supposed it wasn't that difficult to imagine.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatimist b {font-weight:bold; color:#8AA2B9; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatimist-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.nayatimist p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatimist {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#ADBECF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... /nmist.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7C90AB; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E1E8EF; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #91A2B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread