(j-leader needed) Patience is a virtue
[html]

Postdated to the morning after the storm ended.

The leader, on the other hand, was nothing to admire.

He came as prompted, in pain and in a foul mood as per usual, though convenience had not brought him a terribly long distance from when the call had been sounded. He recognized the sound as Noah — the nervous boy had been rather busy lately, seeing to many duties Jefferson had not expected him to step up for — and slowly but surely Noah built himself a reputation that the cyclops could finally recognize as severed from that of his parents. This did not change the brute's mood, however, and though he and Noah now wore similarities in their bodies, Jefferson did not carry himself any differently. He felt pain. That was enough.

He came upon them, two-legged unlike Noah and the stranger, thus he towered over them effortlessly. Jefferson's single eye glowed, piercing down at the two possibly just out of sheer annoyance for the disturbance, but the look subsided readily. "I'm Jefferson, I lead," he said, refusing to beat around the bush. Green eye shifted to the stranger. "I assume you want to stay. Start talking."

<style>
.jeffers-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jeffers-d04 b {color:#77321A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-d04 {background-color:#FBF4B4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jeffers.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6F6B49; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; }
.jeffers-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread