My Blue Heaven
[html]
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9928/lunarut5.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

:3 not a problem- glad you could join~ and sorry it's so short >< I have to get ready to go to the fair in half an hour.

WC- 294

The sound of paws crunching on the light layer of snow caught the elder woman's attention, and she glanced over to spot her niece, Amata. Instantly, more heat rushed to her face as she asked if she was alright. "I'm fine, Amata. I was just stretching out my legs and slipped on the ice. Nothing too serious." she said, giving a small humiliated laugh before striding over carefully towards her niece- being sure to keep watch for more of that hidden ice. She offered her a smile, her head tilting a bit before she raised a hand to brush her hair away so she could give amata a quick once over. "What brings you out here, eh? Trying to keep your clumsy aunt out of trouble?" she asked, giving a small wink. It wouldn't surprise her if she was just out walking like herself. It seemed it was a habit of nearly everyone to come out for walks while they pondered their thoughts. She gave her head a quick nod over her shoulder, signaling for the girl to walk with her as she turned and set the easy pace.

"How've you been, Amata? Not stirring up trouble, I hope." she asked, giving the girl a quick and playful glance before she let her attention drift back up to the sky. It was odd, how on the colder days that there seemed to be no clouds to litter the sky. Not that it bothered ghita one bit- but it was nice to have breaks of white amongst the sapphire and baby blues of the sky sometimes. Her ear piercings tinkled ever so slightly with her steps, almost melodically, and she couldn't help but let a small smile crease her lips.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread