M- Go Forth and Die
[html]
I see angry...angriness in the future.

In any other situation, she would have scoffed at his orders, but it wasn't the right time for her classic attempts at female dominance. She had watched with apathy as the orange German hacked the head from his kill, taking a gruesome trophy. She didn't want to be the next victim. Silence overtook her as the de le Poer princess found the path back to her small cave, where the air smelled of Gabriel and Hades Beach. The trek was made long by the lack of communication between the pair of Luperci, but she relaxed as her home came into view. "I'm sorry it's small, but I don't need much space by myself," she mumbled. Carefully ducking into the opening of the den, the russet lady made her way to the almost untouched stores of food she'd been collecting.

She'd learned better hunting tactics through watching Ezekiel, and through the teaching he'd managed to give her previously. Though she wasn't good, she had managed to collect enough to feed another Luperci; even with the stores of food, she hadn't started to eat again. A mutter escaped her, lacking definition to the word lost on the air. "Sit down." The command lacked softness often found in the woman's words. In her home, she felt more control of the situation and, though she was still watching Cotl with all the same concern for her pack's safety, she wasn't afraid of giving him an order. If he wanted to be fed, he'd sit, and she'd bring something to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread