Roll The Credits.
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

He nodded his head, not really believing what she had told him but he didn't try to pry the truth from her. He worried about Jace. Him and Jace were friends and he felt that something more than just falling had hurt her face. He frowned but shook it off. If she felt the need to talk about what had happened then he would be there for her. He sat on the ground and watched her. He listened to her speak and he frowned. What she had said was true but he would rather be alive and a Luperci then... dead. He nodded his head thinking about what to say.

"It is true that I would rather not be Luperci, but Jace.. Think about it.. You saved my life. I am alive because of you Jace. There was no time for you to think it through. You were focuased on tryin to save a life. Not trying to not make me become a Luperci. When I shifted for the first time... It was like nothing I had ever felt before except for one other thing.. It felt right. like it was meant to be. Only one other thing has ever made me feel like fate had played a roll on me. You have given me one more thing that makes me feel like I am supposed to be here. To be alive, to be in Phoenix Valley. I feel accepted." When he had first found out that he was now a Luperci he had been devastated.. he had felt like he was a reject once more.. He wasn't lying. When he shifted for the first time.. He felt special. Even though he knew many others with the virus he felt different.. In a good way.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread