Roll The Credits.
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Ookami waited to see if Jace would speak. But she didn't. He felt sort of relieved, for he had run out of things to say. She was tense and she shook. Ookami felt so bad to make her feel this way. He frowned and looked into her eyes gently. He remembered that she didn't quite like that so he snapped his eyes away. Jace began to cry and Ookami sighed sadly. Jace didn't deserve to feel this way, at least not in his eyes. He stepped closer to her yet and lifted up his paw to wrap around her back. He let his muzzle snuffle around in his scruff, giving her a wolf-hug. He hugged her tight, he wanted to make her feel better. She had done nothing to feel this way.

He stood with her like that until he felt the need that it was time to break away. He looked at her gently, avoiding her eyes still. "Jace, I thank you from the bottom of my heart... For everything. Becoming a friend to me, saving my life, and giving me the Luperci virus."

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread