Scavenger
Quote: OOC~ Don't mind at all. Actually nice to have someone else join her here. Smile

The approach of the other she wolf did not immediately set her into a frenzy. She was perfectly comfortable resting there beneath her pine tree. This she wolf sighed, ears held back in an agitated gesture. She snorted, “No.” Was all this light colored wolf would say, but she did raise her head up to gaze upon the other female with wild like gray orbs.

She huffed, adjusted her body to make her rest more comfortable, and then watched the other female. “If you are hungry, eat from it. I do not care,” She said. The other female seemed harmless enough; Deirdre could see no signs amongst this other’s features to indicate a threat. Therefore, she sighed and placed her head back upon her paws. She seemed aloof, bored almost, her stoic persona shining brightly about her.

From her rested position, she eyed the other, “I stole it from those scavengers.” She stated calmly, detaching herself emotionally from this conversation. “It isn’t mine to govern…”

Again, she had built around her a barrier. Throughout her time in these lands, this other was the second being she had seen. However, she did not much care, at that moment with her loneliness being interrupted, she would attempt to push aside others and keep herself in her loneliness. Just like the other wolf she had met, this one that had entered into the small clearing, would most likely be a companion of the moment.

Clear gray disks danced upon the other’s features. She watched the currents of the female’s movements and studied her for any indication that the other she wolf would turn against her. This one, Deirdre could tell was slightly different. She could not place it, but the female was not completely wolf. Was she of the Luperci? She wondered upon this as she stayed resting beneath her pine tree, eyes never weaving from the lupus before her.

Messages In This Thread