Roll The Credits.
lol in sick of using my table XD

She nodded her head, the wolf she had told him about, she had played with him as a half grown pup when little girls desperately want to be women and copied them, striving to be seen as one. She had developed a girl's crush upon the male and had attempted to take him for a mate of her own in a very embarrassing way. He had refused of course, he was fully grown and she naught but a child. When he had come back from that fight bloodied and so angry she had been concerned, rushing to his side and asking if he was ok. He had brushed of off as easily as one would an annoying fly and when she pushed the issue he had attacked her, the first one out of six he attacked, leaving scars upon her inner thighs that no one had ever seen apart from her mother, sister and the Alpha.

His betrayal had been personal and had knocked her for six. Then the anger had set in, white hot and burning, for a second Jace's eyes reflected this anger that remained soul deep, her twin sister and mother had been murdered because of him, she would have her revenge. She looked up at Ookami with fire burning in her eyes, she hadn't thought about this for a while but now it raged through her mind,

Her voice was a strange echo of her usual cheer and quiet happiness, something dark lurked within it and she whispered,

"I'll see him dead before I reach my fourth year of life." A quiet growl leaving her throat

Messages In This Thread