Fancy meeting you here
[html]

my muse chose to die, i apologise for crappy post

She sat up as she heard the crunch of approaching footsteps and saw the dark male coming towards her. She had been so lost in her past that she had not noticed his appearance until he was almost upon her. She offered the larger black male a weary smile and a respectful nod although he was no higher in rank than herself,

""Jace"

She sighed and rubbed her wet cheeks against her paws, wincing as the bruise on her right one pained her.

"Nothing that can be fixed, just remembering old memories that are best forgotten." She smile cynically, her usual happy self buried under the sadness. Her ears perked as she heard the sounds of another approaching, she didn't need to turn to know it was Temo, her nose told her. She leaned back against his warm body as he laid next to her.

"Hey Temo, nothing much just remembering old times." Her sad eyes bored into his dark ones, he knew her story and about her familie's murder so he would understand why she was sad. Her head jerked up and she introduced Temo to Kami, who were both eyeing each other warily.

"Temo, this is Kami. Kami, Temo. Kami helped me drag Ookami out from the storm, you remember I told you about that after the pack meeting?" She wagged her tail a little trying to disperse the tension, both were her friends and she didn't want to see them at arms

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread