around me as i swam, the drifters who'd gone under
[html]

OOC: Hope you don't mind if I join =D

WC: 400+

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And he had done it again. After spending so much time trying not to do so he had gotten lost once again. His whole body cringed at the though, the last time he got lost not so long ago it had gone poorly for him, his bended right foreleg was a proof to that. Even with the injury he fought against the idea of using his Optime form, instead he kept going on his Secui, his hopping being uneven as he found it hard to balance himself upon his healthy legs.
The calm waters of the Mirror Lakes where maybe the only thing that kept his nervousness at check, in his current state even a bunny could take him down without him having the chance to even react. The though make him sigh in frustration.

Falgar stopped for a moment to inspect his surroundings, trying to find the best place to go. After a short time he could finally see something different from trees and water, something that seemed to be buildings on the not so far distance. Taking a short time to think it over he began limping towards that direction, hoping he could find someone there as he was getting sick of being alone so much days.

Upon arriving what seemed to be a village he smiled happily, this was actually the first time he had stumbled upon human buildings in such a good state, especially after the harsh snowstorm that had been on the area , his mind sure that he could find something of use among the apparently deserted area. He spent a long time going from one building to another until he came upon a church, and something about it told him to stop.

Slowly he entered the building, the scent of another wolf made him be careful. As the characteristic scent of Phoenix Valley finally reached his nose he finally calmed down. He wandered for a short time until he came upon the gray female that went by the name of Geneva. The only time he had actually seen her was almost a month ago when meeting Jace and Temo at the borders.

He waited until she could see him before making his presence known, pulling the best bow he could as his aching body was not making it easier. Seeing she had being moving stuff inside the church around he decided to offer himself to help

“Good day to you miss, is there something I could help you with?”

he drew yet another bow, trying to make it swiftly this time as each time he did one it only added to his pain, yet manners where manners. After that he carefully sat down, trying not to reopen the still healing wounds, his posture kept as submissive as possible as he was right now in front of the pack’s Patriarch mate.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread