Catch me I'm falling
[html]

Windsong looked up at Skye, getting up, her back aching from lying down so long. She stretched, elongating her body, her tail wagging much in the way of domestic dogs, then sniffed the proffered offering of a raccoon. The meat was too much for her to resist; she hadn't tasted fresh meat from an animal this big for weeks. Tentatively, she took the raccoon, but she knew enough about pack hierarchy that she was going to wait for the larger female to take the first bite before she dug in. She didn't want to get whacked in the head like her brothers often were in her other pack.

"So, how's going?" she asked, shaking the snow off her fur and standing up to her full height, which wasn't really that much. "I've met some other pack members, as well as some scary-looking loners. Are there a lot of wolves around this place?" Windsong asked, looking up appealing at the bigger wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread