and remember that you too will die
[html]

wc: 394

Ty sat silently amongst the group as they all made their suggestions, not wanting to stop all their ideas. He had been one of the first to arrive after Jefferson's howl, but since he had been so quiet his presence was most likely unnoticed as the other wolves discussed what to do amongst themselves. Jefferson was first, as always, to discuss the most important matter at hand; the snowstorm. Like he had said, the snowstorm had ravaged Phoenix Valley, it tore down buildings, trees, and probably killed a few animals in the forest. It had brought the pack to its knees in its vicious winds and piled on snow. Ty himself was rather surprised not to see any casualties of wolves yet.

As protocol, everyone began to pitch in ideas and offer their help for the pack, which always put a warm feeling in Ty's heart. He was always proud of how together the pack was, practically one big family when it came to situations like this, and he couldn't help but smile. One wolf had suggested they used the wood from the collapsed houses to put on roofs, to which to spoke out for. "Got to agree with the stammering wolf there." Ty stated. "The ranch needs to be repaired, and the leftover materials from the broken homes would work there. In fact, I volunteer my house for that..." Ty let a chuckle escape his lips. "After all, my house was flattened when the storm started, lucking my cabin had a basement, so everything important is still intact."

Ty then went silent for a bit as the wolves continued to talk, but that brought an important issue to Ty's head, one that nobody was talking about. "Whoa, wait a minute, what about shelter for the wolves who lost their homes in the snow? It's not like they can make shelter now, there is too much snow to find goo structure anywhere!" He stated, now stepping forward to make sure the wolves hear him. "Now, I've been scouting around and I know for a fact there is a rocky area near the quarry that has some caves, and there are plenty of homes that stood the test of weather in the Mirror Lakes Villa. So if anyone needs shelter I can help direct you to a place to stay until the weather blows over."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread