around me as i swam, the drifters who'd gone under
[html]

OOC:

WC: 500+

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only good ear he had twitched around nervously as Jace’s shout reached him, the way her voice sounded sent his alert right up to the roof, the same causing him to almost ignore the gentle hand that had been laid on his shoulder. Even with his worry for the hybrid female he did not make a move until the three of them where already inside, not wanting to get in their way. As he watched he felt his stomach tie up in a knot, most likely caused by the heavy scent of blood and the fact that one that was among her only friends was currently injured.

Almost as an automate he bolted towards the room Geneva had pointed him to, not even waiting a minute for what he had to search as he already knew. Harshly he pushed the door open with his head, taking a few moments when inside to once again change to his Optime, even if he didn’t liked it he was awfully useless while in four paws as not only did he had a rather heavy limp but his paws also couldn’t grab a thing.

Frantically he searched for the item that was asked of him, taking a few minutes before he located a dirty piece of cloth dumbed on the corner of the room. Before taking it he cleaned it the best he could with his good hand, leaving it there for a moment as he reached for his waist for the pouch that there rested and sighting in relief as he felt some of the medical supplies that where not lost or damaged during the snowstorm. This was among the few moments that he praised the annoying raven’s intelligence instead of suffer from it.

Rushing back with the cloth on his left arm he almost threw himself at the pew’s side, leaving the cloth at his side as he swiftly checked her for the blood’s source.

“I could heal some of the wounds, I have a few medical supplies but they are enough to make the bleeding stop.”

He knew it was a bit dumb to ask for the obvious but he was not to invade personal space without the owner’s permission. A rushed nod made in Ty’s direction in a quick greeting as his mind was currently occupied on Jace’s injuries.

While waiting he took said supplies out: a white drape of cloth, a cracked jar with an herbal scented paste and a small and slightly ripped piece of bandage that he had been able to rescue from the debris he once called refuge. He focused his tired sight towards Jace’s eyes, studying them for a short amount of time for the emotions that there resided in a desperate try to get a reason of her current state. Falgar lowered his sight once more, his ebony lips pulling back a bit as a small spark of anger flashed on his mind, if he was to discover who had done this he would ignore everything he had learned only to pull the black heart of the responsible out with his own hands.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread