I will resume [AW]
[html]

WC:3+

Lucifer was quickly meet with the tongue lashing of two of the pack members. The silver female was more demanding and yet somehow knew his name. Lucifer’s hands went to his chest as he smirked a hand then feel to his side, to feel the warmth off the calico female that he purpose picked to stand near. He wanted her to squirm and he wanted her to feel just a bit of panic, she was going to pay for what she had done; she was going to learn her role in this relationship.

When the golden male placed him-self between Lucifer and his pet the male laughed as he circled around him, like he was some hostel thing. He flicked his lowered hand up in a brushing motion. ”Go away Flea. I’m only talking the truth. You see Dove over in my land was smart…well for a female and she made the pack lands underground. Too bad your leaders both think and act like stupid females. “ the male rolled his eye as he waited on the male to step the side on one of his circling motions as he moved closer to the ashen female. With a smile as he stepped in closer to her she was stunning he would make her his mate, not quite an equal but she would have more freedoms. ”M’dear I never remember asking for any permission to begin with. Matter of a fact, both Bunny and Dot made it clear they don’t want me in the lands. However, as you see I just simply don’t care. Though… I might think about being nicer if you agree to lie down beside me for a few nights, maybe even groom my coat a bit. “ He laughed as he was sure it would make her more upset then telling her to give up on the pack lands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread