and remember that you too will die
[html]

Hello everybody

Ren walked towards the rubble. He heart sank at the sight of all her pack members and Jefferson without an arm. She picked up speed to her comrads listening closely to Ty and Tala "I have plenty of room in my cabin for any of those who need a home. Its a sturdy place and as the snow begins to melt we can clear away new spots and find wood, but Ty is right it will take time. I've got a shed ful of logs for those who need it for fire and an entire pantry full of dried meat and loaves of bread. I'm prepared to house my pack. You guys are my family. However I feel that I will not be in pack lands too often. I understand we lost alot of livestock. If you let me Jefferson, I wish to travel and negotiate with other packs to help replenish it. I'm almost posetive the numbers will be small this first year but I believe that with my help I can rebuild what was lost to us." She didnt volunteer to do anything else. She knew those in the pack would take care of things in pack lands.

Ren sat down calmly, hoping that Jefferson would allow her to serve as a representative fro the pack. Though her absence in pack lands within the next month would be great, she was willing to travel each week to the packs to gain something if anything to get livestock back. She was also hoping to get a horse....the oppertunity came up and she just couldnt pass it by. "Having others in my home in my absence is not a problem for me. I will try to keep my travels to a weekly thing that way I can keep tabs with all of you and quickly bring in the animals that we gain." she frowned for a moment and looked out into the destroyed field and broken barn. "In my time here I will also help rebuild this place. After all we need a place to put the stubborn creatures" She offered a smile, in hopes that it would bring everyone whos hopes were lost and feelings were down a sense of comfort, the worst was over "We may have lost so much my friends, but not all is lost, its time to rebuild and I for one will not let this storm take me down. I'm going to help as much as possible to see that this pack of ours is back on its feet" She was happy that most were ok, she had gained news of some death, but she, with a releived sigh, saw no missing faces that she recognized.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread