Relax...
[html]

Hiya! Hope you don't mind me joining in! c: 300+ words.

The dog mutt was larger than normal in his lupus form, but he often travelled in his secui form, as he did now. Vigilante did not often travel far outside the pack's territory, as he felt that the pack was more secure when he was present, and with his sons being so young, the King stayed closer to home than he had ever done in his younger years. Though he had been staying as close to his pack as possible, particularly after the storm, the Blacksmith had been intending to venture out into the city to find some metals and possibly some metal-working tools to begin the work that was needed on the iron fence surrounding the Chien Hotel.

Instead of heading in the direction of the city, however, the large caramel-colored dog mutt walked silently alongside the freezing cold river, jade eyes glancing at his reflection every so often. It was not something he did often, though he did like to ensure that his appearance was one of cleanliness, as he was a representative of his pack and wanted to portray only the best image possible of the Miracles pack. Dark ears twitched at a sound nearby, the always-alert male scanning the area before continuing along his path beside the flowing waters. He had not spotted anyone yet, but he knew that he was not alone in the area. He simply had not found the other, or others, here yet.

The male lowered his nose to the thick layer of snow on the ground, scenting the heavy scent of another and a kill. Vigilante finally spotted the wolf who was lying beside the river and he approached cautiously, though he did not walk with his usual silent tendency, not wanting to alarm the other. "Hello," spoke the King with the curly tail, "I hope that I am not disturbing you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread