It burns and it shrieks; My flesh I will peel back
OOC:Sorry for the wait kiki, i lost all muse for a reply for this D: and also fail post
WC: 360 3 points

Makhesthai was in the middle of his own personal hell, his brain had convinced his body that he was feeling a lot more pain than he actually was, his limbs twitched in the fake pain and his head swam with it, nausea rising and he gagged on it but managed to keep his stomach contents down. The dream was still replaying through him and she shivered and shook. Then like finding a light through the fog a voice floated down to his good and bad ear and for a moment the pain receded to the actual level that it was instead of the out of proportion amount his brain was telling him,

"If you calm down it will stop... The voice was very echoey and wispy but the commanding and firmness shone through. Someone was here to help him and make sure he wasn't in danger, Maki opened his eyes, the blue of them contrasting heavily against the orange/red of his pelt. The female above him was a reddy colour, a lot more than his orangey fire colour. Her underside was a lighter colour and the top of her muzzle was black in a way that reminded him of Kaena's red one. The thought of his adoptive mother calmed him enough that his body was able to complete the shift brought about by his dream and he sat up in his short optime form. He looked over his body curiously, wincing at the echos of the pain, his screaming had made his voice harsh and quiet as he spoke to the female he had not met,

"What's happened to me? He knew it was something like what Kaena and Halo had but he was annoyingly absent of details and maybe this red female could fill in the gaps. The scars were a lot more visible now, and the covered the majority of his body, as especially thick knot close to his neck where his mother had tried to strangle him, he would have died then has Cain not walked in. A short mane grew from his neck and head and framed his face in small bangs that stopped at his cheeks.

Messages In This Thread