Lost and starving
[html]

occgoodnessss

Aeron was silent watching the girl. She was unsure oh what had drawn her to Inferni. Maybe it was their reputation, the fact that this was the land she craved. The girl had invited her closer to share warmth but She declined, aeron wasn't sure she wanted to be close to the girl. Though She also figured she could kill the girl if she wanted she was starving.

"I am an assassin. I was trained to kill" She said bluntly. She wasn't sure that she wanted to play twenty questions but she didn't have much of a choice. I come from a pack where many were trained to kill and I was the leader of a group of warriors who protected the borders and dealt punishments to those who deserved it. She said watching the girl glance at her scar across her chest. She had many scars now as dominant as the two on her face and chest but that was ok.

Aeron Ganesa, it means Godess of war and wisdom She said golden yellow eyes glancing at Sage taking a slight step back. The smell coming from the thing in her mouth was revolting. She could throw up if she had anything to throw up. So I don't think your a leader but I do think you can get me the help to finally rest. she stated watching the girl.

<style type="text/css">
.Aeronfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d35a8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Aeronfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; text-align:right;}
.Aeronfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Aeronfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... Ganesa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #363635; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Aeronfreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.Aeronfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #494949; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread