Running in circles
[html]

OOC: Blargh post D=. Once more the underlined dialouge belongs to the raven and the one that is green is lowspeech

WC: 500+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not having any kind of news on the horse’s whereabouts made the male’s ears lower slightly in frustration. He had gone as far as going out of the territory’s borders looking for them and he was yet to find something else than faint scents and blurry hoof prints “That’s bad, poor critters must be half dead with cold by now” the fact only made him sulk more.

Her sulking time was interrupted by Tala’s smile, making him change his frustrated frown with a goofy grin, happy of finally being able to find someone with the actual ability to smile, even with all the mess Phoenix Valley was currently at

“The pleasure is mine dear lady. If I may please ask, what are you doing so alone on this cold morning, especially on this area so full broken up wood and bad memories?”

he didn’t really have much of those bad memories actually, only the one of seeing dead all around him and of pack mate having a broken arm.

“Do you need help with anything?”

Falgar knew he wasn’t exactly in shape on helping with anything, with his broken hand and everything, but he really hated feeling so useless, even if he could help with something small it was better for him that standing there being helpless.

When Tala spoke towards the raven on low speech he swallowed his amazement to look at Kea, another frown pulling into his face as he saw the bird’s almost aggressive attitude. Pushing his shoulder forward he made the bird lose some of his balance and tip forward, causing her to caw angrily and flap her wings around maniacally in order not to fall of his shoulder, this gaining him a beak strike on this same shoulder

“Oh please pardon my partner, she has been really grumpy these days. Please do ignore anything she says.”

With injured pride the bird jumped into his head, both talons positioned right on his ears as she knew it really annoyed the grey male when she did that

“Now there Falgy that is not very nice of you”.

With some fighting Falgar finally pushed the bird out of his head, only to have his face frozen up in fear as the bird decided to fly right in front of Tala’s face, using her wings to keep her airborne in front of her and

“Well it has been some time since I met someone else than Mr. Clumsy over here that actually spoke low speech”

Falgar moved forward to remove the raven from where she was, failing as she had already landed on his shoulder once again, not before nodding her head towards the female wolf

“A pleasure meeting you Tala Djose, one of the few I would never dare to play a prank to”.

As Falgar began formulating his excuse for the raven’s rudeness his tongue froze up, leaving him with an opened up maw and an amusingly surprised face. Had he really heard that? The bird had never been respectful towards anyone he had met, of course none of them did speak low speech. And so he stood like that, not really being able to do much as his mind had become stuck on the fact that Kea had actually showed another state than being utterly and completely annoying.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost k {color:#336633; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#669933 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread