I'm scared of what's behind and what's before
[html]

They had stables in AniWaya, but that was all that was left of human structures. Strange. Even her new home, Cercatori d'Arte, had human structures within the small village on the lands. Perhaps that new place, in all its rural glory, wasn't so accustomed to standing human buildings. Maybe the pack she had joined were the exception and not the rule. She tilted her head in thought, rubbing at her cheek. The Santos family, her mother's family, lived the same way as Anchjo Horzana, building their own homes or sleeping under the stars. It seemed to be that Krystalle was the weird one.

Nayati agreed with her about using human construction to design their homes. She smiled, scavenging while thinking. "Not really a carpenter myself. I write books, and I make books, and I can make, like, pottery. Do you read?" That also seemed to be an oddity about the Californian mutt. Anchjo could read, and Maribel could read, but the majority of her families were illiterate. Still, she didn't give up in her passion. Since she had learned the complexity of language, she had found writing a necessary outlet for bursting stories told in her youth. She'd filled pages with the things her father fantasized.

The Utina found something, but seemed hesitant to open it as she looked over. "Would there be any blankets in there, do you think?" The pink eyed female blinked once, then twice, then stood and moved closer to the trunk. "Yeah, maybe. Or dishes. Or, like, other things." She gave a nod, but didn't seem willing to open it herself. She'd wait for the creamy white male to do it, and go through it once it was deemed safe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread