unzip my body, take my heart out
[html]

It seemed the stranger understood what the Lykoi was trying to convey. Her onyx head lifted at the questions posed, her she mused while gazing briefly into the Massacre red eyes of the younger woman. Talitha held no predisposed ideas about subordinates, instead more interested in the merit of a creature than the rank they might hold; after all, her own brother lay beneath her, but she felt him to be a better person. For the first time that day, the female offered a smile, albeit a small one. It didn't reach the hyper-expressive crimson eyes that sought information about the stranger.

Information is what she received. A jack of all trades, living long enough to know many things. She addressed the Inferni princess as 'darling', something the russet creature approved of, and asked what they might need. Talitha's head tilted to the side, in thought rather than to study. "Who are you." The coyote's question went unanswered as the Lykoi filed it into the back of her mind to ask Gabriel for evaluation instead. A name was what she wanted at that moment, something she expected to be answered promptly and with honesty. The Lykoi herself was a hypocrite, unwilling to give her name to those outside of family or trusted pack members, but she worked on a 'do as I teach' basis.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread