Fixing, fixing, fixing
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Word Count → 310

He gave a nod of his head as he was greeted and spoken to. He carefully made his way close. He placed his hands down on the roof so that he could crawl over towards where the other was. "What exactly is it that you need me to do?" He had actually never worked with a saw before. He was more accustomed to working with a knife instead. Then again he had never had any experience with carpentry before. He was willing to try and learn though. He tended to pick up on things quickly enough. Especially since he refused to give up until he had things right. It was probably this persistence that paid off for him.

"How is it that you are planning on getting this tree removed?" He questioned as he looked along the length of the large tree. It was certainly something that wasn't going to be easily shoved out of the way. So he really had no idea how to even begin to go about this. Though with the saw he assumed that it would be cut up but till he didn't see how it was to be moved after that. But again that was his lack of experience in the area as well.

He reached for one of the saws and picked it up, looking it over and examining it. It really was a lot bigger than the instruments that he was used to working with. "Just tell me what it is that you want me to do and I'll do it." He spoke the words as he pulled his gaze away from the saw in order to look up at the other man once again. He was ready and willing to help, to be instructed and taught. He waited for word from Shaw as to what he needed to do to get started.

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread