a morning after
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 391 OOC: I repeat that om nom!.

In Character

Pottery caught the man’s ears and he perked up a bit, that was something they certainly could use, and they could use more writers as well! He knew some wolves loved to read, especially Orin who was always at it, reading and writing. It was interesting to see that some wolves had similarities and others were down right different. He smiled at her question.

Of course I do, what kind of a leader of a pack of artists would I be if I didn’t? I play the flute and I’m quite handy when it comes to carpentry.

Shaw said happily. Yes he was a little vain on his abilities with his flute, but he rarely showed off unless he knew the other would enjoy what he had to offer. If someone didn’t, why bother so much about it? Arguing about what was good and what wasn’t just didn’t suit Shawchert very much.

This flute is a bit of my handy work, I even have a metal one, but I didn’t make it, and I rarely play it. It is for special occasions.

Shawchert said. He held up his wooden flute and patted the satchel he wore on him. He had his satchel with it tucked in its case on him at all times now that the storm had hit. He had almost lost his precious instrument. Who would find such a beautiful piece of work again? He had a once in a lifetime find and he wasn’t going to use it on some frivolous thing. It was meant for special occasions, like their union of their pack, and then the bonfire celebration.

I must say, though you are quite talented, to be able to speak two languages and write them. I can write, but Orin says I still need a little work, my writing’s pretty hard to read I guess.

He laughed, yes he was giving her one of his weaknesses, but this was because he wanted her to see him as a wolf just like anyone else, because soon enough she would hear about his big mistake with Orin, especially when she has her pups and mouths would be flying then. He didn’t care so much now, but it would help ease her into the fact that he wasn’t all powerful like most leaders try to make their packs believe.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread