So the Reunion is off?
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Gaël was having a bit of trouble containing his anticipation. Finally he was going to be able to find out where his dear brother was. He thought of the kinds of things he could ask him about. He of course had to ask him how he was doing and if there was anything new in his life. He looked to the female before him as he waited. She seemed to be giving him an odd look like Amata was before. The giant wondered if there was something wrong with him that made him get all these looks. The male relaxed as he waited. He did not wish to rush her with an answer so he figured it was just as good to try and relax. He moved his arms at his side and kept a warm smile on his face.

Gaël paused as the female began to speak. He folded his ears down to the news. Not only had he missed his brother, but as well as his mate and children. It was times like these that he wished he could go back in time and come by earlier. He nodded to the she wolf. ”Thank you for the information miss. Guess I just missed him then. I hope he returns one day.” The giant wondered what he should do now. He could always return home and play some tunes, or he could stay here and talk to the she wolf. No need to let this day go to waste spending his time alone. He turned his turquoise gaze back to her as he adjusted his stance. b style="color: #425F8B;">”You know my dear, you’re quite beautiful. What may I call you by?” He could not help but comment on her figure. He was captured by her. Perhaps his sweet talk would get her to give him a better expression.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread