Hold On Tight
[html]

Okay guys, so sorry, I know it's been a super long time... Life, oi! Just felt like this thread deserved a last post for Scorpius! :: 300+

He listened to his mother intently, his ears laying back and a sincere look of shame crossed his mien. The boy never wanted to do anything to disappoint or upset his mother, but it was clear that he had disappointed and angered her now. He tucked his tail and lowered his head, and so did not see when she moved to give him a shove. She caught him full on and he fell over in the snow with an oof! The gesture served to punctuate Naniko's point but did not hurt the pup any, short of driving her words deeper.

He turned his gaze to see Melee moving away from Saul. His eyes widened and he glanced between his mother and the Stormbringer. They were engaged in the customary push over territory, so he took that moment to leap to his paws and meet Melee in the middle. As she reached out to give his muzzle a lick, he stretched his neck to bump his nose gently on hers.

“I have to go home now, Melee, I can't stay here,” he said in a hushed whisper. “I... don't know when we'll see each other again.” Scorpius already knew that he had no plans of disobeying his mother ever again. “But we're still friends... forever.”

He jumped as Naniko called his name, and without further hesitation he turned and plodded after Naniko, tiny paws following his mother's large tracks in the snow. As he prepared to disappear through the brush he paused for just a beat, casting his deep ruby eyes over his shoulder to peer at his friend one last time. A profound sadness was laced within those jewel-like eyes, but despite it the pup flashed the Dahlians one last good-bye smile as if to say 'everything will be ok.' And then, following his mother, Scorpius disappeared into the woods.

<style type="text/css">
.Nani_and_pup b {font-weight:bold; color:#d4ded7; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #0b2a22; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nani_and_pup .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nani_and_pup p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nani_and_pup {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#493e30; border:2px solid #ffffa8; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3caeb3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread