Breakfast?
[html]
OOC Hi! Mind if I snatch this? Big Grin Hm, I think I know you. And your character can learn "low-talk" to be able to speak with other another species(cats, bears, etc), but another must teach them. Also, I'm not sure where you set this so I am assuming some wooded area outside Halifax. Correct me if I am wrong, oh, and Bao's in optime form, if you couldn't tell. WC: 338

Cold air filled his lungs as he inhaled the chilly morning's wind freezing his lungs until he exhaled thawing out the much needed pipes. Since he had traveled to the 'Souls area he had not risen with the sun in quite some time, though today he hadn't exactly risen with the sun instead he ventured far from D'Arte's land. Just to see the sun rise, of course he could have stayed home and done just the same now that he put more thought to his actions. Well, he was here now and he'd take the moment to do something he mentioned long ago, hunt. Since he had first mentioned it to Shawchert he had shoved it to the back of his mind and seemingly forgot about it until today.

His original destination was somewhere in Halifax where he would have attempted to find something better to carry around his few item possessions after collecting a stuffed rabbit from a packmate, oh how much that rabbit already meant to him. He did not want to get it dirty! Thus Halifax was today's spot for sun watching and item searching, but only having been in the city once he got turned around. Ending of in God knows where, but in the end hunting seemed like the better choice over Halifax. Something to actually benefit his pack and not just him alone.

As silently as he could he moved along seeking out any possible large prey animal. He figure he'd most likely fail in his search here seeing as he had absolutely no clue if anything edible roamed the area or if some did, were they large enough to feed multiple mouths? He was putting too much thought into something so simple; he really needed to learn how to clear his mind once and a while. The Italian inhaled then exhaled again sucking in and releasing that bitter cold air the filled the winter months as he continued along. Already getting the feeling he would find nothing at all this morning.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread