Too close for comfort
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ia_tab.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:10px; background-position:bottom center;">

sorry for making you wait so long. Dx

The limping coyote was annoyed, and you could see it all across her features. How dare that damn wolf go ahead and do this to her! Food wasn't supposed to fight back. Angry, she continued limping until she smelled unfamiliar scents, mostly from a someone. She wanted to get to the smell in haste, but once she got there, she realized she wouldn't be able to do anything hurt and limping. Licking her wound, she looked at the other. Asphyxia said in a annoyed, angry, and sharp toned voice, "Shouldn't be here where someone can find you." she snarled, "It's true, yeah?" asking him if he agreed with her.

Asphyxia wanted to say, "I'd take care of you if I wasn't bloody hurt!" but she just looked at the male and continued to look annoyed. "So what the hell are you doing here by yourself, wolf?" she defined the name wolf because she hated them, she despised them with a passion. Asphyxia didn't even know why she was talking to a wolf, it was like a human talking to their steak, it looked crazy. Well that's how she thought of it. However, it was all she had that she could do so she ignored herself and kept both eyes locked on the wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread