How Can I Fly With Broken Wings?
[html]<style type="text/css">.amatastar {width: 375px; margin:auto; border: 4px solid white; background-color: #40130e; background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... matatf.jpg); background-position: top center; padding-top: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat;}.amatastar p {margin-bottom:0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11.5px; line-height: 15px; color: #7F5454; text-align: justify;}.amatastar b {color:#8D3232;}</style>

WC:304
OOC: Big Grin

--------

Amata was suddenly interested when he mentioned ne needed assistance with a healer, her tail wagged a little this time and she stepped a little closer. He was injured, but this was not what made her happy… in no way did it make her happy, but it did give her a chance to get her mind off all the bad things that had happened to their pack recently, and most of it came right to her heart, so a distraction like this was far more welcome than one like a stranger wandering the boarder for no good reason.

Yes I’m a healer, If you want I could take a look at you. Where does it hurt?

She asked immediately. Her instincts kicked in and she was in her element here as she thought of the possibilities of what could be wrong with this wolf. She saw that he was supporting his back leg, so that had to have been one of the problems… then she remembered she had not introduced herself… it would be rather un healthy for a patient not to know the name of anyone who was suppose to heal him.

My name is Amata Sadira by the way.

Now she was glad she got out and greeted him, it was a chance to get him from hurting himself any worse and for her to go further in her own medical career. She shouldered off her bag that she kept on her with general supplies to help ailing animals and set it on the ground ready to use if need be. For now she would have to wait for the man to verbally explain what was wrong, though she could easily find out without him saying anything, but that was rude, and she had already been rude enough towards him already.

By Manda
[/html]

Messages In This Thread