Tangerine trees & Marmalade skies
[html]

Short, fail, etc! I suck, sorry. ; ;

The old Hydra felt strangely comfortable there, in Talitha's company. The tattered porch was an appropriate setting for their conversations, and the alcohol had taken an effect on his brain. Kesho's thoughts had slowed, but he felt warm and peaceful. For once, few thoughts rushed through his mind. For once, he was content to just sit. Or drink more. But the bottle was sadly empty.

The aging coyote's hopes were raised, for Talitha gave a soft laugh and said: "I might have more. In my bedroom, if you wanted to come up.

Kesho paused, glancing up at her with slightly raised eyebrows as she stood and began to walk away, tempting him to follow. Was she seducing him? He couldn't be sure; his mind was bleak and fuzzy, and what he might have seen as a come on was probably just a simple invitation for more liquor. Either way, he slowly rose to follow, giving a nod and an earnest "Yeah, sure, why not." Why not have more liquor? Why not spend more time with her? She seemed to enjoy his company, which was rare, and an opportunity to be relished.

As he stood, his balance faltered a bit, though he caught himself on the door frame. The old man chuckled softly to himself, realizing how silly he must look, considering how silly he felt. He wobbled slightly as he followed her, though he attempted to hide it.

<style type="text/css">
.kesho b {font-weight:bold; color:#9c480f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kesho .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kesho p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kesho {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f2ecee; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... /kesho.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aaa5a3; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b0201; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread