A Tux for a...
[html]

WC: 340 OOC: He can talk well for a nervous guy… but I guess that’s why he’s a leader.

Shaw was nervous, he had traded before, but not for something so significant, so when it took the red man a while to answer Shaw’s call he almost thought that he was not coming, he was about to turn when he saw in the distance the other man moving towards him. He was relieved because he knew he’d have to find another tailor and he didn’t know any other, so to see the red man coming was a good thing for Shawchert. When Strel apologized for being late Shaw waved it off as nothing important, and when the question he was expecting to hear came, the large brute couldn’t help but feel his mouth growing dry.

Ah well. I was wondering if you would be up for a trade. See my mate… well mate to be is fascinated with human culture, and she wants to have a human wedding. Seeing how I’m as big as I am it is not so easy to find clothing for me so I was hoping I could offer you a trade. I am in need of a Tuxedo I think it’s called, I’m not sure if you’ve heard of it, I have not till recently.

He shuffled through his satchel to find the picture he’d found. It was from an old catalog with a human wearing a very fine looking suit. The lifeless picture was all he really had that could depict what such a thing was so Shaw hoped it would be enough for the man.

I can do wood carvings or repairs or even teach you to play the flute as a trade. Anything you want. I know it’s a big job so you deserve something just as big for it right?

Shaw said. He knew about exchanges and whether one should be worth more than the other or equal. He knew he couldn’t realy match what the man would be doing for Shaw… well he possibly could if Strel asked for the right thing. Things that Shaw knew he could do.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread