Keeping safe and warm
[html]

I had been waiting for anyone else who signed up, but I'll post now. He'll go inside in my next post.

The dog mutt stood outside, bracing himself against the harsh winds, waiting for the members of his pack to arrive. He did not expect them all to come, but he hoped that as many as possible would, for he wished them all to be safe and warm and he wanted to be able to watch over them during the storm. He had not seen weather this harsh since before he had left Kaktowik and it was unfortunate that there were so many young puppies in the pack now and that the storm was hitting at such an awful and inconvenient time. Certainly there was never a convenient time, but it could have been better, and would have been if there were not so many young puppies in the pack. Hiw own were just over a month, but Princess and Haven's litter was only a week or so old now.

As members began to arrive, he gave them all quick greetings and ushered them inside. He did not want to keep any of them outside longer than necessary and wanted them all to go inside and find shelter, warmth, and comfort in the main ballroom. Vigilante wished to join them immediately, but he did not, for he wanted more to wait for any late arrivals that may come. He had not seen his daughter Amaranth and her small family, nor had he seen his adopted son, Kambujiya.

<style type="text/css">
.VigiSnowLeo b {font-weight:bold; color:#9FA8B6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.VigiSnowLeo-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#676B7A; text-align:right; }
.VigiSnowLeo p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.VigiSnowLeo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#BECADB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... nowLeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #676B7A; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8F2F7; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread