Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
Quote:OOC~ if Niro comes around to ask her about being in the tree, she's gonna look at him like his never climbed a tree before. Tongue haha.

Ears twitched to the sound of his whistle, and with its high pitch noise, her gaze lifted to the sky to see what it may have called. She did not see anything as of yet so she lowered her gaze once more upon the Luperci male. “So you bind it till it learns you are its master?” She said bluntly allowing a growl to slip out from her throat.

She fell silent for a moment, her mind racing through the images of the hawk. If she was to claim it as her own, must she too bind it until it learned to trust her? No, there had to be another way. The she wolf sighed and then spoke, “Why don’t you just ask it to stay with you?” She began, “Instead of forcing your trust upon the creature, why not ask if it wishes to stay?”

She sat once more, her tail coming to be placed upon her paws; she eyed the Luperci male and his bird and then tilted her head slightly to right as he spoke his name. “Deirdre,” She answered with her name. “I am called Deirdre, and you did not scare me.” She snorted, her stoic persona returning with ever breath she took.

Finally, her wall had returned and with it, she would seem more harden. “I was merely startled,” She began. “My mind was still lost with in…” She hesitated for a moments and then moved her words forward, “I was lost within my chase.”

Talk, talk, talk, she had to stop talking. This other had no need to know her every thought, and every word that fluttered within her mind. She had to learn how to keep her words to herself. She sighed to herself, her mind arguing with her about her attempts to push others away. One side told her to stop being so stubborn and to open up, while the other argued to keep hidden within her shell and shun all who tried to befriend her. The she wolf ignored the bickering within her mind and gazed upon wolf and bird.

She was growing curious about this other, this wolf who tamed the winged predators, and with her curiosity growing she began to want to learn more despite the distasteful sound of tethering up the winged ones just so they could learn to trust. Her mind ticked, “How did you come upon your bird?” She asked.

Messages In This Thread