How Can I Fly With Broken Wings?
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Ookami smiled gratefully, "Thank you.. My back right ankle. I know its not broken but it has been about 2 weeks since my accident. It was pulled out of the socket but that was fixed, now its just an irritable pain." He looked at his ankle, holding it up off the ground. He looked at her with a smile, hoping she could help. Ookami was getting annoyed with the constant pinching pain that came from there. He wondered what it could be, he had never had an injury like this before. It was weird.

She introduced herself and he smiled, "Ookami, its nice to meet you Amata." He looked at her with a gentle gaze and a small smile. He turned his attention back to his ankle and set it down on the ground, putting no weight on it. He would wait for instructions on what she needed him to do.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread